Moody Gardens New Year's Eve Palooza package
- Two tickets to Moody Gardens NYE Palooza
- The Palooza includes games, food, and desserts
- Countdown to the New Year with a beach ball drop at 9:30 pm
- Cirque Joyeux Noel Dinner & Show
- Two-Two Day Passes to the Moody Gardens Attractions
- valid for December 31 & January 1. The two day passes include a onetime entry into Iceland and unlimited times to the Festival of Lights, Aquarium, Rainforest, 3D, 4D, Colonel Paddlewheel Boat, Ropes Course, and the Discovery Museum.
- New Year's Day Breakfast, light bites for lunch and a DJ and activities
- Guest room for one night
All reservations are pre-paid and non-refundable.
Guarantee Policy: All reservations made will be charged at the time of booking in full. Reservations are non refundable.
Cancellation Policy: Reservations are NON REFUNDABLE and will be charged in full at the time of booking.
General Policy: *Property is completely non smoking. Guests must be 21 years of age to check in.
*All reservations require a credit card guarantee due at time of booking. We will take a deposit of the first night's room and tax 72 hours prior to the arrival date to secure the reservation for arrival (Excluding Pre-paid Advance Reservations). If the credit card on file is declined for any reason, the reservation will be cancelled and cannot be held.
"PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.07, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH AN OPENLY CARRIED HANDGUN), A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411, GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW), MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A HANDGUN THAT IS CARRIED OPENLY"
"DE CONFORMIDAD CON EL ARTÍCULO 30.07 DEL CÓDIGO PENAL DE TEXAS (SOBRE EL INGRESO ILÍCITO DE UN INDIVIDUO CON LICENCIA DE PORTACIÓN DE ARMAS CORTAS EXHIBIDAS PÚBLICAMENTE) UNA PERSONA CON LICENCIA, SEGÚN LO ESTABLECIDO EN LA SECCIÓN H, CAPÍTULO 411, DEL CÓDIGO GUBERNAMENTAL DE TEXAS (SOBRE LA LEY DE EXPEDICIÓN DE LICENCIA DE ARMAS CORTAS), TIENE PROHIBIDO INGRESAR EN ESTA PROPIEDAD CON ARMAS CORTAS EXHIBIDAS PÚBLICAMENTE."
Pet Policy: No Pets Allowed. Service animals are always welcome.