Enjoy all DC has to offer this fall. From football to festivals to foliage, there is something for everyone.
Visit DC this fall, and take advantage of Georgetown Suites’ great weekend rates. Whether you are coming in town to run the Marine Corps Marathon, experience Halloween in Georgetown, or catch a football game, there is plenty to see and do in DC.
Get free parking ($35/night value) on stays Thursdays through Sundays 9/7 through 11/30/19.
(Free parking for one car per room only.)
Guarantee Policy: Deposit of 100 percent of total stay (plus tax) is required at booking. Credit card used for purchase must be present at check in.
Cancellation Policy: Cancel by 3:00 PM local hotel time at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night(s) cancel penalty charge
General Policy: Minimum age to reserve a room is 21. Private parking available for 35usd per day in a garage. up to a 6'8 clearing. Contact front desk for lots near by.
No charge to hold guest luggage same day of check in/check-out, but no overnight holds.
Package delivery accepted up to 3 days prior to check in. Package should be placed in name and check in date. First package is free. Any additional packages will incur a 5USD fee per package.
2 Elevators on Site
Pet Policy: We are delighted to welcome your pet and/or your emotional support
animal to Georgetown Suites. Please note the following regarding your animal during your stay with
• Dogs only 20 pounds and under are accepted. Cats are not permitted.
• Pets must be leashed or carried at all times when travelling around the property.
• Pets must remain in an enclosure if alone in the room. Housekeeping will not service the room
if pet is unattended and loose in the room.
• Per the Health Department, pets are not allowed in the food service areas of the hotel.
• There is a one-time, non-refundable $75 cleaning fee.
• Guests travelling with pets will be assigned to 2nd floor rooms only, which is a designated