Group Dates: January 4-10, 2020
Special Room Only Rates
- $249 per night, plus taxes | Ocean Front Harbor
Valet Parking: $8.00 + tax per vehicle, per day
(Parking rates are subject to change)
Resort Charge: $31.41 inclusive of tax, per room, per night (click for more info)
Deposit: One (1) night deposit is required at the time of booking.
Reservations deadline: December 5, 2019
Rates are per room, per night based on single or double occupancy. Rates are subject to applicable taxes of 14.962%, subject to change. Group rates available two (2) days prior to and three (3) days after the main program dates, subject to group availability at the time of the booking.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. (Noon). In order to guarantee an early check-in, we suggest that you schedule your arrival date a day prior at the above exclusive group rate.
- Room Occupancy Policy: Maximum guest room capacity is three (3) adults or two (2) adults and two (2) children. Children 17 years and under are complimentary when using existing bedding in the same room. The third person charge of $75.00 plus taxes applies to a third adult occupying the same room. A rollaway bed is included in the charge.
- For cancellations made within 13 days of arrival, a two (2) night penalty plus taxes will apply. A no-show charge of two (2) nights room and tax will apply for individuals who fail to show for their confirmed reservation.
Available From Thursday, January 2, 2020
Available To Sunday, January 12, 2020
General Policy: Parking - Public self-parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 25 per day plus tax and valet parking costs USD 33 per day plus tax.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Your loyalty rewarded. Join our exclusive membership and preferred privileges are yours. The more you stay the more you receive.
Sign up here: https://www.princewaikiki.com/special-offers/sign-up/
4.712% excise tax | 10.25% occupancy tax
Parking tax: excise tax 4.712%
Please contact our Concierge for gift card requests
Guest paying cash will be required to prepay room, taxes, and Resort Charge at check in. A security deposit for $200 is required. This deposit will be refunded at check out after inspection of guest room. If room charging is desired, a minimum of $50 per day will be required.
Early check-in policy and fee - No charge upon availability. Check with Front Desk upon arrival at the hotel.
Early check-out policy and fee - None
Late check-out policy and fee -Up to 6PM upon availability. Can be confirmed on day of departure with Front Desk
Guarantee Policy: A deposit equal to 1 night stay is required at the time of booking and will be charged to your Credit Card.
Cancellation Policy: Cancel by 4:00 PM local hotel time at least 14 days prior to arrival to avoid a 2 night cancel penalty charge.
A No-show charge of two (2) nights plus tax will apply for individuals who fail to show for their confirmed reservation.
Pet Policy: Prince Waikiki is a pet-friendly hotel and welcomes cats and dogs (there are no size requirements). These procedures are applicable to all areas within the hotel, excluding Restaurants, Pool Deck, Fitness Center, Bars, Banquet Event Areas and the Club Lounge.
A one-time sanitation fee of $50 plus tax will be automatically added to the guest portfolio at any time. This fee is to sanitize the room should other future guests be allergic. Any further damages incurred to the room by the pet are the responsibility of the guest/owner which could incur extra costs. These include, but are not limited to:
- Pet is not picked up after
- Pet hair left behind
- Pet smell
Pets must be supervised at all times. Should a pet be left in the room unattended, the pet must be placed in a kennel by the guest/owner. Housekeeping reserves the right to not enter a guest’s room should a pet be in the room unattended or not placed in a kennel.
Guest/Owners must always pick up after their pets.
Pets must always be on a leash in public places.