Group Dates: May 27-30, 2020
Special Room Only Rates
- $249 per night, plus taxes | Ocean Front Harbor
Self-parking for one vehicle included in resort charge
Valet Parking - $8.00+ tax per vehicle, per day
(Parking rates are subject to change)
Deposit: One (1) night deposit is required at the time of booking.
Reservations deadline: April 27, 2020
Rates are per room, per night based on single or double occupancy. Rates are subject to applicable taxes of 14.962%, subject to change. Daily resort charge of $34.49 will apply (view inclusions). Group rates available three (3) days prior to and three (3) days after the main program dates, subject to group availability at the time of the booking.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. (Noon). In order to guarantee an early check-in, we suggest that you schedule your arrival date a day prior at the above exclusive group rate.
- Room Occupancy Policy: Maximum guest room capacity is three (3) adults or two (2) adults and two (2) children. Children 17 years and under are complimentary when using existing bedding in the same room. The third person charge of $75.00 plus taxes applies to a third adult occupying the same room. A rollaway bed is included in the charge.
- For cancellations made within 13 days of arrival, a one (1) night penalty plus taxes will apply. A no-show charge of two (2) nights room and tax will apply for individuals who fail to show for their confirmed reservation.
Available From Sunday, May 24, 2020
Available To Tuesday, June 2, 2020
General Policy: Resort Charge - $37 per night ($42.54 including taxes)
Includes: Self Parking for 1 car ($8+tax surcharge for Valet Parking), Internet, Local and Long Distance phone calls (up to 60 minutes daily), and other amenities.
Resort Charge - The following are included in the daily resort charge:
• Daily Self-parking for 1 vehicle per room ($8 Surcharge for valet parking)
• Unlimited Internet connection, In-room and within lobby and pool areas
• (2) Bottles of Water per room replenished daily
• One 4-cup packet coffee daily
• Amenity Package Upon Arrival (2 Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Shaving Cream and Razor) one per room
• Complimentary Shuttle Service to Waikiki/Golf Course and Ala Moana Center on a daily scheduled route
• 1 Eco Shopping Bag per room per stay
• Daily 20% off Hotel Guest Golf Rate per person with complimentary shuttle service
• Daily 20% off Lunch Buffet at 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar per person
• Welcome beverage (2) drinks per room upon arrival. Choice of domestic beer or house wine when dining for lunch or dinner at 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar or choice of soft drink standard coffee/tea
• Complimentary Local and Toll Free calls
• Complimentary 60 minutes of international phone calls daily per room
• Concierge available 7AM - 7PM
Parking - Public self-parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 28 per day plus tax and valet parking costs USD 36 per day plus tax.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Your loyalty rewarded. Join our exclusive membership and preferred privileges are yours. The more you stay the more you receive.
Sign up here: https://www.princewaikiki.com/special-offers/sign-up/
4.712% excise tax | 10.25% occupancy tax
Parking tax: excise tax 4.712%
Please contact our Concierge for gift card requests
Guest paying cash will be required to prepay room, taxes, and Resort Charge at check in. A security deposit for $200 is required. This deposit will be refunded at check out after inspection of guest room. If room charging is desired, a minimum of $50 per day will be required.
Early check-in policy and fee - No charge upon availability. Check with Front Desk upon arrival at the hotel.
Early check-out policy and fee - None
Late check-out policy and fee -Up to 6PM upon availability. Can be confirmed on day of departure with Front Desk
Prince Waikiki Club Lounge
Club Lounge is available on all reservations confirmed in the Club Floor category. The Club Lounge provides guests with the following:
•Outdoor terrace overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Ala Wai Marina and infinity pool edge.
•Member only keyed access
•Daily breakfast delights, afternoon snacks, evening hors d’oeuvres
•Draft beer and house wine
•Private check-in and checkout at the Club Lounge
•Personalized Concierge Services
•Flat screen televisions
•Newspapers and Magazines
Guests that are not confirmed in the Club Floor category can purchase access to the Club Lounge. A daily rate of $110 + taxes (double occupancy) will be charged for all nights of the stay. An additional daily charge of $50 + taxes will be added for any additional guests in the room ages 6 and older. Children 5 years old and younger will not be charged. Access can only be added for all nights of the reservation. Access on selected days/nights of the reservation is not allowed.
Guarantee Policy: A deposit equal to a 1 night stay is required at the time of booking and will be charged to your credit card. Stays over July 3, 4 and 5 will be valet parking only. Please notate in comments if you will need parking on July 3, 4 and 5. A special deposit policy applies during the holiday period for reservations with stay dates between December 22, 2020-January 2, 2021. Click to view View Holiday Policy
Cancellation Policy: Cancel by 4:00 PM local hotel time at least 14 days prior to arrival to avoid a 2 night cancel penalty charge.
A No-show charge of two (2) nights plus tax will apply for individuals who fail to show for their confirmed reservation.
Pet Policy: Prince Waikiki is a pet-friendly hotel and welcomes cats and dogs (there are no size requirements). These procedures are applicable to all areas within the hotel, excluding Restaurants, Pool Deck, Fitness Center, Bars, Banquet Event Areas and the Club Lounge.
Beginning January 1, 2020, a one-time sanitation fee of $150 plus tax will be automatically added to the guest portfolio. This fee is to sanitize the room should other future guests be allergic. Any further damages incurred to the room by the pet are the responsibility of the guest/owner which could incur a penalty cleaning charge (i.e. daily room rates if room is not able to be sold). These include, but are not limited to:
- Pet is not picked up after
- Pet hair left behind
- Pet smell
Pets must be supervised at all times. Should a pet be left in the room unattended, the pet must be placed in a kennel by the guest/owner. Housekeeping reserves the right to not enter a guest’s room should a pet be in the room unattended or not placed in a kennel.
Guest/Owners must always pick up after their pets.
Pets must always be on a leash in public places.