Experience a “Behind the Scenes” look at the past and present of The Blackburn Inn! Enjoy a walking tour with Robin Miller, the owner and developer, where you will explore the grounds, abandoned buildings, and renovated spaces at The Blackburn Inn and Conference Center.
Be amazed by the dramatic restoration documented by remarkable “before and after” photos. Catch a glimpse of the signature of architect Thomas Blackburn with his seal dated 1828 which a worker found in a cubby hole!
All this while delighting in the unparalleled hospitality and Southern charm of The Blackburn Inn and Staunton’s nationally recognized historic downtown and award winning local cuisine. Climb to the top of our gorgeous spiral staircase for stunning panoramic views from the cupola and rooftop veranda, and revel in the beauty of this amazing architectural treasure!
• Overnight boutique hotel accommodations
• Welcome Reception
• Breakfast each morning
• Private Tour of Grounds at The Blackburn Inn and Conference Center
• Architectural Walking Tour of Historic Downtown Staunton
• Guided Tour of the Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library & Museum
• Guided Tour of the Frontier Culture Museum
• Wine Tasting at Barren Ridge Vineyards
***Be sure to select the correct number of adults who will be joining the tour in the Occupancy drop down menu above. Additional guests who are not noted on the reservation will be welcome to join the two-day tour for an additional $200 per person***
Guarantee Policy: A valid Credit Card is required to confirm your reservation
Cancellation Policy: 14 day cancellation, 1st nights deposit due at time of booking.
General Policy: The Blackburn Inn's check-in time is 4pm-10pm. Please call 540-712-0601 to check-in after 10pm.
Due to the current COVID-19 health emergency, we do not accept cash at this time.
By booking this room I agree to the On-site Photography and Videography Policy found at https://blackburn-inn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Onsite-Photography-Videography-Policy.pdf
We have gone keyless...(if you want to), at check-in you will be able to download your room keys directly to your cell phone! 24-hrs prior to arrival you will receive an email from our trusted partner, OpenKey, to confirm your check-in. Then upon check-in with our Guest Service Team you'll be able to download your key and open your door with your cell phone. Don't worry, if you prefer a physical key we have some just for you!
Pet Policy: At the Blackburn Inn, we welcome dogs. In order to make the most out of your stay, please review the Blackburn Inn Pet Agreement.
● All Pet Friendly rooms will be assessed a nightly non-refundable Pet Fee of $50 dollars. Service Animals are excluded from this fee.
● No animals are to be left unattended in a guestroom or public area. If at anytime you decide to leave the property, animals must be brought with you. Any refunds or discounts offered to other guests to due an unattended pet will be charged to your room. Up to $250.
● All pets must be on a leash in public areas, this includes inside the hotel and while roaming our beautiful grounds.
● Pets are not allowed into the Second Draft Bar & Bistro indoor dining area; however, our patio is a pet friendly dining space.
● Guests are responsible and expected to clean up after their pet during their stay. There are several pet receptacles located across our grounds for your
● Pet Friendly rooms will not be serviced during your stay. Should you require housekeeping service, please contact the Front Desk.
● Guests are held solely responsible for any damages/and or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
● The Blackburn Inn has the right to charge the guest for any damages that are found.
■ Scratching or furniture damage - $500
■ Urine or feces - $300
■ Fleas or pests - $250