Our team at Aspen Manchester shows our appreciation for military and government travelers with special discounts and deals. To qualify for government per diem rates, guests must present a valid form of identification upon arrival.
- Rate is based on the current applicable Federal government Per Diem rate, and subject to increase if the US General Services Administration increases the applicable Federal Government Per Diem rate before or on the guests arrival date.
- Available to US Federal government, State government, active duty military and veterans only.
- Must show valid Government or Military ID at check-in.
- If no valid ID, rate will be increased to best available rate.
- Rates are not available 7/4 - 7/6 and 10/11 - 10/13
Guarantee Policy: A valid Credit Card is required to confirm your reservation. Should you arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the Guest Service Team at (802) 362-2450 in advance.
Cancellation Policy: Cancel by 3:00 PM local hotel time at least 1 day prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night(s) cancel penalty charge
Two of our rooms have been designated as dog-friendly. $100 fee applies, max weight of 75 lbs, limit of 2 dogs per room, must agree to terms of pet policy. Please call the front desk to book your stay if bringing a furry friend.